Hudson Marine Management Services, a maritime company known for its 20+ years expertise in maritime and shipping matters, held its annual Table Top Exercise recently. This exercise is compulsory for the maintenance of a Vessel Response Plan (VRP) in accordance with the regulations contained in the Oil Pollution Act of 1990 (OPA 90). Additional requirements includes regulatory updates and valuable crisis media training. Furthermore, HMMS opts to provide a worst case discharge scenario covering all sections of the VRP.
In recognition of the importance of Greek shipping, Hudson opened the Hellas office in 2008. From its start Hudson Hellas has managed to triple the client portfolio and steadily expand its market share by delivering quality service. Hudson's philosophy stresses the importance of placing shipping professionals in proximity to its clients, which results in increased communications, more responsive consultation and the delivery of services aligned with the cultural "element" of the incident location.
HMMS is the Risk Management, Preparedness, Response & Technical Services branch of the HudsonAnalytix’s (http://www.hudsonanalytix.com/) family of companies. The other branches are:
• HudsonTrident: Ship, Port & Facility Security, Risk Assessment and Management
• HudsonSystems: TMSALogix, SaaS Applications, Development & Support
• HudsonTactix: Claims Management & Crew Medical Assistance & Billing Review Commercial Correspondency
• HudsonDynamix: Human Capital Management and Training
- HudsonAnalytix is a customer-oriented organization, driven by quality. It is a worldwide organization with offices in Philadelphia, Houston, San
Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Hellas, Rome and Singapore, and numerous correspondents in various locations across the globe.