- Prices start from just €299 per person -
Celestyal, the award-winning, number one choice for travellers to the Greek Islands and the Eastern Mediterranean, has revealed details of its “Go Further, Get Closer’ wave season campaign with savings of up to €1.171 per person on select 2023 itineraries when booked between now and 28th February 2023.
• Three-night Iconic Aegean round trip from Athens calling in Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Heraklion and Santorini. Select departures in March, April, October and November 2023 with prices from €299 per person – a saving of €461 per person.
• Four-night Iconic Aegean round trip from Athens calling in Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Rhodes, Heraklion and Santorini. Select departures in March and November 2023 with prices from €399 per person – a saving of €571 per person.
• Seven-night Idyllic Aegean round trip from Athens calling in Thessaloniki, Kusadasi, Heraklion, Santorini, Mykonos and Milos. Select departures starting in April 2023 with prices from €599 per person – a saving of €881 per person.
• 11-night Christmas sailing round trip from Athens calling in Thessaloniki, Izmir, Agios Nikolaos, Antalya, Limassol and Alexandria as well as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Haifa. Departs 16th December 2023 with prices from €1.169 per person – a saving of €961 per person.
• 19-night Christmas & New Year sailing round trip from Athens calling in Thessaloniki, Izmir, Agios Nikolaos, Antalya, Limassol, Alexandria, Haifa for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Heraklion, Rhodes, Kusadasi, Istanbul for New Year’s Eve and Volos. Departs 16th December with prices from €1.989 per person – a saving of €1.171 per person.
These are just some of Celestyal’s most popular itineraries with the lowest prices only available on select sailings, so guests are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment. The price, which is valid for new, individual bookings made between now and 28th February 2023, includes onboard dining, select drinks with meals, entertainment, daily activities, port charges and gratuities as well as a €75 discount on pre-booked shore excursions.
Celestyal is offering more incredible value for families with free kids places on a number of 2023 sailings of the three- and four-night Iconic Aegean and the seven-night Idyllic Aegean, Eclectic Aegean and Three Continents. The offer includes a 100% saving on the cruise fare portion for up to two children aged 11 and under sharing the same cabin as two adults. Port charges and taxes are additional. In addition, anyone booking one of these cruises will pay a reduced low deposit of just €125 per stateroom.
Celestyal has fast built an award-winning reputation and recognition as the number one choice for travellers to the Greek Islands and East Mediterranean thanks to its regional expertise and exceptional hospitality. The company operates two vessels, each one intimate enough to provide guests with a genuine and highly personalised experience. The foundation of the company’s philosophy is built on a unique Greek heritage which combines outstanding hospitality with genuine cultural destination immersion and provides authentic, lifetime experiences both onboard and onshore.
Health & Safety
At Celestyal, our main priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, crew and the communities we visit. As a member of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), we have pledged our commitment to adopt mandatory core elements of enhanced health protocols as part of a phased-in resumption of cruise operations.
Informed by leading scientists, medical experts, European and Hellenic health authorities, these protocols apply to the entire cruise experience. Our Health and safety measures will be continuously evaluated and adjusted based on the current evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe as well as the availability of new prevention, therapeutics, and mitigation measures.
Since 2014, Celestyal has received top honors in the Tourism Awards, one of the largest and most prestigious awards programmes within the Greek tourism industry. These include 1 Platinum, 14 Gold, 9 Silver and 7 Bronze awards covering Guest Experience Excellence, Solo Travel, CSR Initiatives and Contribution to National Economy.
In December 2022, Celestyal won a Bronze Award at the British Travel Awards in the ‘‘Best Operator for Mini Cruises’’ category and was named one of the top ocean cruise lines for ‘’Best Service’’ at the annual Cruise Critic Editors’ Picks Awards 2022, an award also received in 2018 and 2019. In February 2018 Celestyal Cruises received four Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards -two first place awards for Shore Excursions and Value, and two second place awards for Service and Entertainment.
In 2019 and 2020, Celestyal Cruises was recognised for its overall contribution and commitment to the development of the cruise industry in the Eastern Mediterranean region at the MedCruise Awards.
Celestyal Cruises is deeply committed to sustainability and ethical business practices. The company actively supports the local communities in the destinations it visits, particularly in the field of education. Additionally, Celestyal Cruises supports cultural NGOs to promote youth entrepreneurship, marine student development and child welfare.
The entire spectrum of Celestyal Cruises’ ship management, including technical, hotel and crew management, and offices, are certified in accordance with ISO 9001/14001 standards. The certifying authority is DNV, which is by widely recognised as the biggest and most respected rating agency in the marine industry.